For any further enquiries about entry requirements, please call our friendly staff at +61 7 5606 8101 or email us at email@example.com
The course is not only designed to help student to practise examination techniques, but it will also help them to develop the necessary skills required to pass the IELTS Examination. Students will be exposed to a wide variety of materials covering a number of different academic disciplines and will learn, through this exposure, how the task requirements of the IELTS Examination reflect the English Language requirements of tertiary study. As well as practice tests, Riverton will help student develop their exam techniques so that they know how to approach the tasks, what the examiners are looking for and how to prepare effectively. Students will also be provided with extensive examples of good and bad answers to ensure that they fully understand all the do’s and don’ts of the IELTS exam.
The Focus of the IELTS Preparation Course is to help students who want to improve their IELTS score to:
• gain entry into a College or University course;
• obtain an international qualification that proves their level of English;
• increase their employment opportunities; or
• develop their academic skills.
• Familiarise students with all elements of the IELTS test;
• Provide test taking strategies to maximize student band scores;
• Assist students to achieve the band score they need.